Monday, June 22, 2009

Craziest Day EVER

So I was walking down the street the other day minding my business when a school bus full of monkeys drove by. I thought it was very strange, but yelled "can i get a banana" and sure enough, a monkey threw me a banana from a window. What I didn't ask for followed the banana. It was feces!
The worst part about the whole thing was that I opened my mouth to catch the banana, but the poop was more aerodynamic and would hit me first.But all of the sudden, faster then a speeding bullet, a mysterious caped girl leaped from the bushes and headbutted the feces as it was only millimeters from my beautiful face. Dazed and confused with a mouth full of banana, I turned to see who my super sonic savior was. I only caught these two letters on her cape as she fled across the street. "P.F."

na na na na na na na na POOP FACE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate you. In a loving way.

Unknown said...

Sorry Theresa. I don't know what to do with him. I'll hit him for you, k?

Mrs. 5C said...

but the real question is this... Theresa, *would* you save Stephen from flying monkey feces? I think this is an important question!