Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Am I the Only One?

Has anyone every asked you what you want for Christmas, and you answer "I want a pony" and the person laughs and walks away, then come Christmas, no pony?

I know Santa, and the excuse I get is, "Ho ho ho, a pony is too big to lug around all Christmas eve."

Well, Santa, I have a few thoughts on that topic.
1. Avoid lugging all night. Come to my house first.
2. I see people in commercials getting cars as gifts. Are they heavier then a Pony?
3. Pizza.Another cheap trick is getting some fake plastic pony.Maybe the elves need to make ponies that can fly, like reindeer, with computer chips in their brains that guide them to kids houses. I totally want a flying pony with a guidance system, kinda like a living breathing RIDE-ABLE tomahawk cruise missile! I'd be the coolest kid on the block.

Santa must have a real issue with scope creep.