Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chad

This is Chad. Chad is in the special class because, well, he bites. He wears a sign each day on his shirt as a warning to those he may come in contact with. The mittens ducktaped to his hands prevent him from removing these signs, or causing bodily harm with them.
Some of his signs have included:

DON'T TOUCH, BITES
DO NOT CORNER
ANGERED BY SNIVELING
TOUCHING (with a big red line through it)
SPOOKED BY APPLAUSE
GOES FOR EYES

and my personal favorite:

SEIZURES MAY BE A TRAP

Now don't get me wrong. My child will not be a monster (nor a redhead) like Chad, but one sure fire way to keep bullies away is to wear a different shirt with a sign each day. Instead of the clever "Trust me. I'm a professional" my kid would wear "WARNING: FINGERS LOOK LIKE HOTDOGS"

Just a thought.

No comments: