Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mad Cupcake Skills

So what could possibly be better than Starwars or cupcakes?
Starwars-cupcakes, OF COURSE!


I know it's been a while since we actually made these cupcakes, but I was reminded while tagging faces in my picasa albums. (And just in case you were wondering how to get  to work with web albums, I've had luck in re-downloading albums, and then syncing them after I've added faces. Sucks, but it works.)


Now that's some mad cupcake skills. We made most of the main characters into tasty tasty cupcakes with the intent of recreating the films puppet style. Unfortunately, they took forever to make and were far to tasty not to eat. On the up side, I did get portraits before they were devoured. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now let's recreate finding memo the musical.